Monday, August 8, 2011

What is a MadaM of GlaM?????

Let's breakdown the meaning of the words first... 

MadaM: a polite term of address to a woman of rank or authority
Of: a preposition used to describe origin, derivation, or source
Glam: (short for glamorous) full of glamour; charmingly or fascinatingly attractive especially in a mysterious or magical way.


and now lets put it together...


MadaM of GlaM: Yes that's me, a leader who is fascinatingly beautiful on the inside and out, with a presence that demands attention, who knows who she is, and where she wants to be!

 August 2011 Inventory Pics
coming soon so stay tuned 
GlaM Fans!!

P.S. SHOUT OUT to Pastor Van Ross of Kingdom Center Ministries for becoming the first customer of MadaM of GlaM!! 

"Wear it LOUD!"

1 comment:

  1. I love love the lay out of your site!!! I can't wait to see the pics of Madam of Glam jewelry! I'm proud of you! You have my support 100% :)

    ReplyDelete